Thomson’s Power Equipment provides equipment repair and sales of lawn mowers, leaf blowers, snow blowers and more to the home owner as well as the contractor.
For more information call the Equipment Department at 978.744.0181.
We carry soilless mixes and liquid organic fertilizers for use in Hydroponics.
We do lawn maintenance, patio or walkway construction, and installation of trees or shrubs.
We can also install any one of our 3 varieties of mulch to compliment your landscape.
We are now fully stocked with Mulches, loam and compost.
Here is a sampling of what we’ll be carrying this spring:
- Beautiful Hanging Baskets
- Over 1000 Hardy Perennials
- Organic Seeds and hard to find Heirloom seeds from Europe, for growing your own veggies, herbs and flowers
- Organic seed starting soil, bio-degradeable peat pots and eco-friendly wooden plant markers
- Lush annual hanging baskets and annuals to fill your window boxes and planters
- Early spring annuals
- Jumbo Pansies
- Organic veggie & herb starter plants grown locally in New England
- Beautiful cool weather hangers like Lobelia, fragrant Bacopa and colorful easy care Million Bells
- Later in spring (usually first few weeks in May) huge variety of organicly grown veggie & herb starter plants arrive from Gilberties Herb Farm